Franchising is an established business expansion strategy that is proven to deliver rapid growth of your business. To be successful in franchising your business, you need to have a professionally developed franchise program. Furthermore, with the challenging business environment nowadays, the franchise program should be developed with a “crisis-proof” business model with the use of digital technologies.
Enroll now in THE MODERN FRANCHISING MASTERCLASS, an in-depth webinar to franchise your business with the use of digital technologies.
Our speakers, Mr. Joms Haboc and Atty. Ma. Asuncion Cabrera-Familaran, will be sharing their expertise and actual experience in this field. The masterclass will include the following topics:
1. INTRODUCTION TO FRANCHISING
- What is franchising?
- Advantages of franchising
- Franchisability Assessment Parameters
2. FRANCHISE BUSINESS PLAN DEVELOPMENT
- Sales Forecasting
- Cost of Sales Analysis
- Franchise Investment Package
- Fees in franchising (Franchise Fee, Royalty Fee, Advertising Fee, Renewal Fee)
- Return of Investment
- The balance between franchisor, franchisee and customers
3. THE MODERN FRANCHISE OPERATIONS MANUAL
- Pre-opening Procedures
- HR and Administration
- Operating Procedures
- Financial Management Procedures
- Sales and Marketing Procedures
4. LEGALITIES AND THE FRANCHISE AGREEMENT
- Contract and Its Importance
- The Franchise Agreement
- The Usual Legal Problems in Franchising
- Other Miscellaneous Concerns in Franchising (Intellectual Property Rights, Incidental Labor Concerns, E-Commerce Law)
- The Franchise Corporation (A Separate Business Entity)
5. FRANCHISE SALES AND DIGITAL MARKETING
- Lead Generation Strategies
- Digital Platforms and Strategies (E-commerce, Social Media Advertising, Chatbot Marketing, Google Ads)
Digital Certificate of Attendance and copies of presentation files will be provided to the participants.